When it’s cold outside, go snowboarding! And a short three and half hours from my front door is a playground covered in snow!
Best parts of the day:
- Waking up early enough, to have already been up for hours, to witness the sunrise
- Attempting to teach my friend how to snowboard
- Mountain cold beers! A new level of ice old
- The vibes of the people we met on the mountain
- Not breaking my ass (no Queenstown repeat!)
- Watching the sunset as we drove home
Can’t wait to get back to the mountain!